Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's all just too much

I have been doing just fine up to the past few days. Over the last two days I've been emailing back and forth with my X2B... having to decline requests from her, dealing with the fallout from that, anticipating additional issues that will mean taking this to a full-blown pain in my back-side. All the while dealing with the repercussions of having allowed the depression get to me and intruding itself into my work.

At the present moment I am about two inches away from just losing it entirely! I'm pissed, bitter, and on the edge of out-and-out crying. Work problems, money issues, issues with the X2B going on "attack the heart mode" and now I have a feeling it's time to hire an attorney. But wait... owing to a variety of reasons, I find myself without resources. Am I missing anything? Oh yeah... my son is having grown-up issues with which I should be better equipped to help, and I can't seem to figure out how to do something as simple as manage my own f---king life, my planned trip to see my son and his family is seriously in jeopardy (again for a variety of reasons) and one of my best friends is in the hospital and I can't even go to see him.

Don't mind me... right now I am just ranting... and stomping my feet... and being a big pathetic baby! Woe is me! My life sucks! How can this possibly get any worse? Wah wah wah! Does anyone have a giant hole into which I can crawl and escape the rest of the world? Please... anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's never enough for my particular bent on things to be the only thing people read. Your feedback is valuable because it lets me and others see multiple perspectives. You are invited and encouraged to leave a comment on this or any other post in this blog.

Thanks,
Karl